3 best shapewear pieces for women | Loverbeauty

By Aleksandra Popović - Thursday, April 02, 2020

Hello girls,how are you? Hope all of you are well and great,since we are all in quarantine we have free time to fill. Usually what I do is online shopping or working out. Fitness is my big passion and I never skip my workout. I started my fitness journey 2 years ago and till this day I still have a passion for working out like on day one. I lost 10kg ,yes you saw it right. 10kg does not sound too much,but for me it is a big number. Now i feel good in my body,I am still little insecure but that will change. If you do not workout,just do not have time or any equipment at home,what I recommend is best shapewear for women.

Shapewear can help you look and feel better. There is various of shapewears on the internet, but most important for them is to feel comfortable. Loverbeauty shapewears are like that. You wear them,shape your body in the best possible way and do not feel them. There are so many styles of shapewear on Loverbeauty. I will show you my top five. Hope you will enjoy this post,let's get started.



Thigh eraser/butt lifter shapewear 

As a girl with an hourglass shape of body I always have struggled with my thighs, I am working out on a daily basis but that is how my body looks like and I can't change that. Some of the hottest women on the world have big tights and you should not cover that. This shapewear will show the best of your body. Now it is on pre-sale and hurry if you want to buy it.

Link - here


Loverbeauty Zippered Shapewear Tummy Control Shorts


Next shapewear is my personal favourite, color is very beautiful and it will suit your skin. What this shapewear does is tummy control. I think all women have struggled with tummy and even if you workout you need a lot of time to have a flat stomach. If you are working out this shapewear will make results faster. Also, it is on sale. Check it out on link below.

Link - here


Loverbeauty Every day high-waisted shaper panty 


My second personal favourite from this list is every day high-waisted shaper panty. It looks very comfortable and you can wear it every single day,as its name says. Again,the color is amazing and it is must have for every day. Link below.

Link - here

If you want to check more shapewears click on this link - CLICK HERE 
If you want to check more slimming bodysuits click here - Slimming Bodysuit

Hope you liked this post,stay safe and healthy. Write in the comments "Do you use shapewears?"
Sincerely,



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 коментара

  1. This is such a great online store for fitness equipment! I love these waist shapers and would love to own one! Great article! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prfect online store, i love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I would love to have some of their products! :)

    http://zenskooko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete